* Please note that for Year 7, the Annual Fees are $5,480. After applying the credit of $300 (contributed from the $500 enrolment fee paid previously), the annual fee as per this structure is $5,180.
The Annual fees above are inclusive of the following, as appropriate to your son’s year group:
- SCS Tuition Fees
- Incursions, Excursions and Camp/Retreats
- School-based charges
- Year 7 Stationery pack
- Sports and Grounds Maintenance
- Instrument Hire (Year 7)
- Education Perfect Program for Science (Years 7 to 10)
- Building Levy (paid on the eldest child in Sydney Catholic School system)
- ICT Levy.
$774 per family in the Diocese – Applied to the eldest child.
From time to time some students may participate in additional activities. Some of these costs are not included in the above fees and are payable separately. Examples of these charges include, but are not limited to, the following items:
- Duke of Edinburgh
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) and Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG) course fees
- External course fees (Year 11 & 12)
- MCC Sports
- Year 12 Jersey and Formal
- Army Cadet
- STEM Program
- SCS Sport
Cancellations due to COVID-19 restrictions
Should an event or activity be cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions, any fees charged with respect to that event or activity will be credited to your account.
Sydney Catholic Schools are offering Sibling Discounts on the “2022 Secondary Tuition Fees” charged for 2022. These discounts are unchanged at 10% for the second child and 35% for the third child. Fourth and subsequent children receive a 100% sibling discount on these fees.
Our preferred method of payment is BPAY, however, we also accept payment via credit card, cheque and cash. Your instalment schedule is listed at the bottom of your statement with the corresponding due date. Instalment options are annual, term, monthly or fortnightly, calculated over the 40 week school year. If you would like to make a change to your instalment structure, please contact the Bursar.